Fall has finally arrived, and what better way to celebrate than Fall Spirit Week! Fall spirit week is a perfect opportunity for teachers, students, and parents to come together as a community. The fall season brings with it many activities that can be brought into the classroom or school setting.
This blog post will discuss how you can design the perfect fall spirit week from start to finish. We will cover everything from choosing your theme to creating your promotional materials.
Make a Plan
This fall, make your spirit week the perfect fall experience. To do this, there are a few things you need to know.
- First off, an event like this needs to be appropriately planned. This includes coming up with ideas for events and getting feedback from students on what they would like to see.
- Once you have finalized the list of events that will happen during fall spirit week (with input from all interested parties), it is time to take care of logistics.
- You need someone responsible for each event so they can prepare accordingly. So, make sure to identify these capable individuals and assign them their duties.
- Finally, it is essential to get everyone excited about what’s going on by promoting the upcoming fall spirit week.
Finalize Spirit Week Ideas
Here is a possible list of ideas for fall spirit week you may want to consider:
1) Dress Like Your Principal – Have students dress up like their principal for a day. This is sure to generate some laughs across campus and be very memorable.
2) Dress to Promote a Specific Cause – Have students dress up like the cause they promote. For example, if it is to help save our animal friends, then have them wear their favorite furry friend on their back or head (i.e., a cat, dog, bunny).
3) Mascot Day – Have a “mascot day” where students can dress up as their favorite fall or school mascot.
4) The Avengers Day – Dress up as your favorite Avenger. The best costumes will be featured on the school’s Instagram and Facebook pages.
5) The Walking Dead Day – Dress up as your favorite character from the TV show. Or, dress up like zombies to make the spirit day spooky. Halloween is right around the corner too!
6) Harry Potter Day – Dress up as your favorite Harry Potter character. Have teachers dress up like the professors.
Promote the Fall Spirit Week to Students
The fall spirit week should be a priority for the entire school, not just those planning it. Getting students involved will make them excited and enthusiastic about participating in this fall tradition. Start promoting early by having teachers share their excitement with students or send home flyers talking about what they are doing on each day of fall spirit week.
The best way to promote this event is by giving away custom-made accessories related to the spirit week, such as:
- Water Bottles
- Face Masks
These accessories are sure to get students excited and make the fall spirit week more memorable than ever! Fall spirit week will be remembered by students remember the week for years to come.
Spirit Magnet is the leading provider of spirit wear for schools nationwide. We design and produce custom magnets, face masks, water bottles, t-shirts, and more to get your school pumped up, excited, and ready for Fall Spirit Week! Whether you need them in time for this week or next year’s fall events, we can help make it happen. Check out our products on our website to learn more about how we can customize products that embody your school’s culture and values.